You can delete your file(s) from your account by following these steps:
1. Login to the Desktop Application.
2. From the "Desktop Manager" click on the "Your Files" to open the "Desktop Explorer" window.
3. Browse through the (upper left box of your DesktopExplorer window) as you would on a regular Windows Explorer until you see the file(s)/folder(s) you'd like to delete shown on the List View (upper right box of your Explorer window) section.
4. Click on the item (or hold the Shift Key and click on multiple items) at the List View to select the file(s)/folder(s) you'd like to delete.
5. Click on the "Delete" icon (the round circle with a white cross on it) to move the item(s) to Trash.
Please note that your deleted file(s) will still be available to you in the "Trash" container. To empty your Trash container:
1. Right-click on the Trash icon on the left hand panel of your Storage Account.
2. Select the "Empty Trash" action from the menu selection.