You can submit requests to the support center in two different ways:
Use our Support Form (preferred, fastest response time)
Submit a support inquiry using our convenient support request form. Please note that submissions made using our support request form will receive a priority response.
Send us an email
If for whatever reason you are unable to use the support form, you can email us your request to email@example.com from the email address associated with your Account and make sure to include as many relevant details as possible. Please try and include (at minimum) the following relevant details, so that we may best assist you. The more information we have from you, the better we are able to assist you.
* What component of our Service are you using - the Desktop Application, the Website Application, or the Mapped Drive?
* Which Operating System are you running?
* If you are running the Web version, which browser?
* What are you trying to do?
* What error message (s) are you seeing, or what indication do you have of the problem?
The email will automatically create a ticket in our system and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note, however, that requests submitted through our convenient support request form will receive a priority response.